Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's Sunday!

Well... today was definately a lazy day. I cleaned this morning, but as I look at my place now, it is messier now then befored I cleaned. Haha... how come when you live in a place it gets messy?

I rode my bike to the school to make sure I know how to get there. During the first attempt to remember, Every turn I made looked familiar, but none of them led to the school. I rode everywhere in the neibhorhood except to the school... so I sucked up my pride, went home and asked Tim for directions. I found it right away then. :D It's only a 5 minute bike ride to the school which makes it really convinant for school.

Let me say to anyone who complains about school being too early in the U.S. to be thankful they do not go to school in Cambodia. I was reading my school manual, and worship begins for teachers at 6:45 a.m. and school flag raising is I believe at 7:15/20. My goodness! Early risers. I'm getting use to it though. I woke up at 7:30 this morning and that was after forcing myself to lay in bed longer cause I knew I had nothing else to do.

That basically accounts for my day. I know so exciting... but I guess something new can't happen every day. :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like "Amy" I just had to laugh when I read about riding bike to school and directions. Sounds like walking home from piano lessions. LOL

    Love you lots.

    Saw Stephanie and Tabitha today.

    ReplyDelete