Sunday, February 28, 2010

This is gonna be a really quick post, cause I have about 5 mintutes before I need to go to school.

Internet if finally working yeah!!!

Midterm grades are due today and I have not finished grading....

We are going to have a science fair on my birthday, so I think they are secretly planning it to be a party for me ;P haha.

One class can't decide if they like me or dislike me and in the process I am getting very annoyed and losing patience. Pray that I will make correct choices and not do anything that is unfair when I am upset with them.

Whitaker's mom came yesterday and we made dinner for her and her friend. They are here for two weeks. Today they are going to help Fay in the library.

It is almost mango season so they are getting ripe and cheap to buy. We can now buy 4 for 3,000 reil or 75 cents.

Time to go :D

bye.


p.s. Before this year only 2 of the 30 ESL kids knew about Jesus. We just heard that 5 of them were asking a teacher what they should do because they want to learn more about Jesus but their parents do not want them to. Pray for them as many kids here have to face the difficulty of believing against their parents wishes. Also I am excited because my Morality Class (bible class) for the older ESL classes is going well. It is cool to have a discussion with them. It is a miracle in two ways. We are discussing in English when at the beginning of the year they could not form sentences. Two and best of all they have a real desire to learn more about the bible. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment