Wednesday, November 18, 2009

samaira is the best

I'm sick and my stomach hurts and a hotpack would be really nice, but the closest thing I have is my very warm computer. I decided to kill two birds with one stone and have my computer on my stomach and update my blog.

Life is crazy right now. Since I can play the piano I am the one playing for the christmas program and I have to practice with all the classes. All my planning periods were taken away for practice time. It's only the first week and I am already a little stressed out cause I do not have time to do everything. oh well... it will soon be over.

I have been having a lot of good discussions with my students. I love how open they are with me and how they are willing to ask me questions. I had the "sex talk" with my 10th graders about how waiting for marriage is the best way to go, it was amazing how they listened, didn't laugh it off and they asked questions. My 10th grade class is my hardest class cause they are all talkers but I love them cause we always have the discussion, communisim vs. democracy, pro-life vs. pro choice, relationships. These are just a few of the topics we have talked about.

samaira is the best because she made me lunch. well, i'm not thinking logically right now so I am going to stop.

Here is a text from a student of mine today.

"I got a pray request. I pray for my math teacher, c (she) sick today. Math class without a good teacher like her is meaningless. So Lord i pray that c (she) will be fine well from sick and healthy. Give more strength to her coz c need to correct many student homework. Amen from sear to teacher Amy."

Isn't he the sweetest!

enjoy your day!

some more photos

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=121958&id=735963980&l=fc721f1d34

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon! Glad you are able to use your piano skills. All those years of lessons is paying off! :)

    ReplyDelete